This made my day! :) We can all make someone's day! :)
In addition to that great clip that inspires me to SMILE and help make others smile! :) I was reminded of two WONDERFUL talks: Elder Holland's talk entitled Cast Not Away Therefore Your Confidence from a 1999 BYU devotional and Professor Thompson's devotional from June 2010 entitled What Is Your Calling in Life?
2 comments:
LOVE these! :)
It is a challenge being patient and waiting for the Red Sea to open when the Lord has led you there to cross. Or being a real-life princess doing and not just waiting for dreams to come true. But His promises are real and His assurances are true. <3
Oh and thanks for always being a great validator to everyone. Sometimes validators just don't seem to get it returned, but it was interesting that his joy came back when he validated again despite not feeling validated. It was who he was. We find joy when we are true to who we are and what we know, regardless of whether it is returned.
LOVE YOU forever. and ever. <3
Hi Heather! I am so glad you made it to DC. Your blog is such an inspiration! Thanks for your positive attitude. I have been thinking about you today....I hope all is going well for you! You are in my prayers! I love you! xo
Post a Comment