Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Discipline

I am grateful for good Christ-like examples....some people that I know well, others that I wish I would have known better, others that I don't know at all.

I realized today that we each have our own path--we can't take the place of someone else, for better or worse. Life is eternal. Covenants and relationships are what matter!

In a busy world of shifting values, competing priorities and lots of information there are constantly things vying for our time, so discipline is very important. We determine who we are and what we will be by how we spend our time! :) We must choose to be a disciple of something or we end up wasting a lot of time. I want to be a disciple of Christ!

I love institute! I love the scriptures! I love Isaiah. It's all all seemed so clear tonight: Wickedness = Destruction. Righteousness = Blessings.

We need to live in the present and not worry about anything else. Be Christ-like today and now! :)

1 comment:

Cari said...

i love those thoughts, thank you :) love you.