Sunday, July 31, 2011

Moroni 9:6

I finished the Book of Mormon again today. I love the Book of Mormon. It is the word of God. I'm grateful for the its teachings and the power of the Holy Ghost that testifies to me of its truthfulness every time I open it up. :)

Here is a verse that really struck me as I was finishing this time, "...notwithstanding their hardness, let us labor diligently; for if we should cease to labor, we should be brought under condemnation; for we have a labor to perform whilst in this tabernacle of clay, that we may conquer the enemy of all righteousness, and rest our souls in the kingdom of God."

I love the reminder of what our purpose is and the labor we must perform here in this life. Things get busy and it could be easy to be confused, but the Lord teaches us through His prophets. I am grateful for their guidance and our Savior's life and love who makes it possible for us to conquer the enemy of all righteousness.

No comments: