It was wonderful to spend a quick weekend in Palmyra, NY to enjoy the Hill Cumorah Pageant, Sacred Grove and Palmyra Temple! I am grateful for the Restoration of Jesus Christ's gospel, the Book of Mormon, and how they have blessed my life!
I'm so happy you went up this weekend. The stage looks cool... I hope I can see the pageant someday. Seeing your picture of that beautiful temple and the gorgeous stain glass windows takes me back to us all being in there before Matt went on his mission! :) very sweet day :)
1 comment:
I'm so happy you went up this weekend. The stage looks cool... I hope I can see the pageant someday. Seeing your picture of that beautiful temple and the gorgeous stain glass windows takes me back to us all being in there before Matt went on his mission! :) very sweet day :)
Post a Comment