....it reminds me of China! :) (P.S. It's been a year since I got home. What a great adventure!) I first used my ipod during my summer in China last year. It was WONDERFUL to be able to find great peace listening to "I Believe in Christ" and "I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go" and my other favorite church songs in the midst of a place where I was not allowed to talk about them at all.Again today I am grateful for my ipod and good music that really can take me to a totally different place. :) You can be in the middle of a busy metro train or walking down a bustling street of chaos in D.C. where everyone is talking about the debt limit or just in the middle of a stressful day at work....and then stepping outside for lunch for a few minutes and music can totally change the mood. It's pretty hard to be stressed walking down the street and listening to "The Spirit of God." :)
I love my little ipod shuffle.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment