Called to serve Him, heav'nly King of glory,
Chosen e'er to witness for his name,
Far and wide we tell the Father's story,
Far and wide his love proclaim.
Onward, ever onward, as we glory in his name;
Onward, ever onward, as we glory in his name;
Forward, pressing forward, as a triumph song we sing.
God our strength will be; press forward ever,
Called to serve our King.
Called to know the richness of his blessing--
Sons and daughters, children of a King--
Glad of heart, his holy name confessing,
Praises unto him we bring.
I have LOVED this song for so long that I don't think I've carefully paid attention to the words as often as I should have. Today I am inspired by the call to testify of our Father's love and plan - to "tell the Father's story" far and wide! His story is all about joy and happiness and love! :) We are blessed to know the story and purpose of our lives here on earth....and every chance we get we should be sharing and telling our Father's story - His plan, His love, His purposes for us, His mercy, His miracles. I'm grateful and excited! You, too? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment