- I had dinner with a friend yesterday and got to bed early.
- I got up early.
- I found a cute outfit to wear.
- I had a productive day at work and felt like I was making a difference.
- I had to go to the dentist, but I survived.
- I had Valentine's cookies.
- I heard Heather on the Hill at lunchtime.
- I made a decision.
- I got to learn about a wonderful community service opportunity.
- I listened to the end of a neat lecture on Temple Square.
- I walked by the end of the Tabernacle Choir practice.
- I enjoyed the warm, spring evening.
- I finished the day sitting at the base of the Christus statue and counting my blessings.
- I came home to flowers on my doorstep.
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Good Day
I'm grateful for the small joys in life. Today was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment